Bangsar Utama Dental Specialist Center offer a full range of general and cosmetic dentistry services from teeth whitening to a full set of veneers. Nearly 10 specialists are available in different areas who are providing services on specific days of a week.
They also advise on total oral care to keep your mouth and gums healthy.
Dentures (False Teeth)
Root Canal Treatment
Surgical Removal of Impacted Teeth
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Bangsar Utama Dental Specialist Center
Wisma Hamid Arshat
No 12-1, Jalan Bangsar Utama 9
Phone : +603-2201 6022 (Main)
Phone : +603-2282 4339
Monday to Wednesday,Friday : 10.00am to 6.00pm,
Thursday : 12.00pm to 8.00pm,
Saturday : 9.00am to 4.00pm,
Sunday - Orthodontics Appointment Only,
Public Holidays - By Appointment Only
Get more information about the fee and other services from below website.
Some Dental Care Tips for all:
- Make a habit to brush your teeth at least twice a day. Morning and Night before you go to bed.
- Always use a soft-bristled toothbrush with fluoride toothpaste.
- Don't rush while brush your teeth. Make sure you clean properly with gentle care.
- Make sure you clean not only the outer side but the important inner side of the teeth which is not done by many.
- Change your brush atleast once in a month. Don't use tooth brush until the bristles becomes curled.
|Tooth brush in bad condition|
- Eat nutritious and balanced meals and limit snacks. Avoid carbohydrates such as candy, pretzels and chips, which can remain on the tooth surface.
- Consult your dentist once in 6 months or minimum once per year, even you don't have any problems. Some problems will not showoff until they get worse.
- Try to use a mouth rinse containing fluoride which might help from tooth decay.