UA-41593994-2

Cloth shops and Tailors in Brickfields

3 comments

Hi friends, hope and wish you are doing great. Welcome to this post.

Today I want to share the most interesting item for women, Sari and Punjabi Suite Shops and Tailors.

Malaysia is a combination different religions and cultures like Malays, Chinese, and Indians. So we can find variety of shops meant for dresses. As Brickfields area is dominated by Indian Community, you can find many Indian Cloth Shops.  In these shops you can find Indian Sarees, Ready Made Punjabi Suits, Dress Materials, Night Gowns, Blouse Pieces, Petticoats and many more.  

Top shops from Chennai, like Sri Kumaran’s, Saravana Stores etc have branches in Malaysia. But don’t expect that many varieties here. Every shop has its own specific Tailoring shop. So if you buy any Punjabi Suit material you can stitch from the same shop’s tailor. Tailoring charges have to pay separately.

Cost varies a lot compared to India.  In Punjabi Suits you can find latest trends in readymade items.  If you are really keen to buy, you can visit Masjid Jamek area where you can find many more shops especially for cloths with lots of varieties.  Price is much higher. 

Some of the Tailors provide services in hourly basis too.


Bombay Collections

Pandiyan Stores

Kumaran Silks





3 comments:

  1. can i get readymade blouses over there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thanks for the info... Most important is price? How much to make dresses etc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re a beautiful inspiration. It really helps me in any situation. Where I stuck. Many of my friends told me to comment there post but I stuck what I should comment. Finally I got your post it always help me. Thanks for the lovely post.dofollow

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-41593994-2